Made to measure footwear
At Manchester Orthotics our experienced orthotists have been creating bespoke footwear for many years. We understand everybody is different and the requirements of bespoke footwear is very individual. We will work with you to understand your personal tastes and discuss all possible options of footwear. We pride ourselves on having a wide range of styles and colours. At Manchester Orthotics we provide made to measure footwear for both adults and children. We are also able to provide indoor footwear, sandals and slippers.
Made to measure footwear can be beneficial to many people for many reasons including:
- If your feet do not fit into standard sized footwear
- If you require deeper, wider, larger footwear
- To accommodate an orthotic device (insole or splint)
- If you have foot deformities
- You have clawed toes and bunions
- If you have have vascular or nerve damage in your feet
- If you suffer from recurrent ulceration
Specific conditions which may benefit from the use of made to measure footwear include:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Metatarsus varus
- Pes cavus
This list is not exhaustive if you would like to discuss whether made to measure footwear would be suitable for you please contact us today.
There are many benefits from wearing made to measure footwear including:
- Reduced pain
- Increased comfort
- Increased support
- Reduced chances of ulceration
This will in turn help to improve and increase your mobility, if you are in more comfortable footwear then you are likely to move more.