GET IN TOUCH
What is an Orthotic?
An orthotic is an orthopedic device that supports or corrects the function of a limb or the torso. Manchester Orthotics provide orthotics to:
- To improve function and quality of life
- To assist movement
- To improve mobility
- Control, guide, limit and/or immobilize an extremity, joint or body segment
- To restrict movement in all or certain directions
- To reduce weight bearing forces
- To aid rehabilitation from fractures after the removal of a cast
- To correct the shape and/or function of the body to provide easier movement
- To correct the shape and/or function of the body to reduce pain
- To stretch tight muscles
If you would like to know more about the benefits of orthotics, please call Manchester Orthotics on 0161 883 0355.